Sunday, January 31, 2010

David's award

David (this is Stephanie writing now...I promise) was recently awarded the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Meritorious Graduate Teaching Award.  It's a long, fancy title, but it basically means that I'm he's the best teaching assistant...ever.  Ya, that's it.  We're so proud of him.  I'm He's such an amazing husband--probably the best one I've ever had.  And look at how handsome he is.  And buff.  You can hardly notice the 20 pounds floating fluffily around his mid-section that mysteriously appeared after we got married.  And his receding hairline looks like nothing compared to the other two old guys in these pictures.  What a catch!

1 comment:

Heidi Jarvis said...

yeah, he's not bad...but you should check out this gal's husband...http://spencerheidi.blogspot.com/ . I have no idea who she is, but her husband is one steamy peice of man-ness!! ow! ow! ooowww!!