Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Madeline Lily Jarvis

I'm impressed by those who find the time to blog regularly. I obviously have a hard time with that. I hope this post will sum up our year to date.

September 11th, 2009
We had an eventful morning. I had an emergency c-section and Madeline Lily Jarvis came 5 weeks early. She weighed 5lbs 5oz and was almost 19 in. long. She remained in the NICU for 2 weeks before she joined the craziness at home. Cole and Stella absolutely adore her and she has made the perfect addition to our family.



August 1st, 2009
Stella turned 3 yrs old. She is the cutest little girl! Pregnancy brought on some laziness and she ended up with a store bought cake last minute, but we celebrated later at Grandmas house with a princess cake and party with her cousins.


August 18th, 2009
The 1st Puente family reunion. We were fortunate enough to have all of my family together at some point during the 2 weeks we spent at my parents house in California. For 3 days we camped at the lake in Oregon. It was beautiful and relaxing. We swam, canoed, ate, crafted and sat around the campfire. Oh how I miss the water and trees here in Tucson. After wards we spent the rest of the time at my parents house. The kids loved picking grandmas blueberries, playing at Crescent beach, swimming at the river, fishing and playing with cousins. There were so many great pictures with fun memories, it was too hard to choose which ones to post for now.


Our campsite at the lake



Uncle Steven...shalom, brother


Cole, Sienna and Stella painting


Uncle Aaron and grandma and the beautiful lake view


Uncle Danny and Sienna canoeing


Uncle Aaron brought the ducks over for the kids to feed


Cole loved the ducks so much he decided to jump in and swim with them


Uncle Aaron and Cole having fun


Crescent Beach


David Passed!


This summer David passed his written and oral exams. He is an "official candidate" for a Ph.D. All that is left is his research and dissertation. Congratulations David for working so hard!

Check out David and his research here

1/2 Marathon

At the beginning of the year I completed my 2nd 1/2 marathon with my good friends Liz and Katie Easton again. We ran the Phoenix PF Chang race. I completed the race 20 min faster than my first, yeah. Hopefully we'll get to do another one in the near future.



No comments: