Thursday, February 5, 2009

Halloween

Stella loved Halloween so much, she outlasted Cole on the streets. She and daddy continued around the block for the next half hour, while Cole and I went home and ate dinner. Stella wouldn't leave her bag unattended for a sec. not even while while she slept-we took her bag out of her bed later that night.
We had lots of Halloween parties we attended that week. Stella caught on quickly. knocking on doors = CHOCOLATE!
Stella LOVED her tutu that her aunt Janelle made for her. We think auntie J is pretty talented!
Cole went as Incredible hulk. It was the easiest thing I could think of, and since he doesn't like to dress up, I hoped he wouldn't notice the rips in his shirt and pants..he actually thought it was his dancing outfit like Stellas.

1 comment:

Mama J said...

Oh for heaven's sake, it's about time I see how that tutu looked on her!!!! She looks absolutely adorable. I miss you guys.

xoxox