Friday, September 19, 2008

"A Year of A Million Dreams"-Disneyland 1/2 marathon

On August 31st I completed my first 1/2 marathon with my two good friends Liz and Katie Easton. The course took us through Disneyland, California Adventure and around Angels Stadium. It was was a rewarding experience and one I plan to do again. It feels great to accomplish a goal that seemed at times unachievable in my life. David made the kids cute t-shirts to wear and support their mommy and waited patiently at Mile 12...however, we missed each other. I received a medal at the end and when Cole saw it he said, "Mommy, you got a temple". True -Disneyland and the temple, the two happiest places on earth. Stella proudly wore it.






3 comments:

Heidi Jarvis said...

You are pretty amazing! Good Job!

Janna said...

I think it is so great that you ran a 1/2 marathon. How fun to be able to run with friends. You look great!

Tami said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so great. Maybe I can do it with you next year. We love an reason to go to Disneyland.