Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Summer

I know, I started a blog and don't update it. Well I finally got around to it today. Below you can see what we did this summer. We endured the Tucson heat and are ready for fall weather. That means' temperatures in the 90's. David is busy working on his written and oral exams and hopefully will have those out of the way in the next 6 months. He's a hard worker and I'm grateful that he does this all for us to benefit from. I'll be running a 10 mile race on Oct. 18th and the kids will be busy learning the alphabet and numbers this fall. That's about it in a nutshell for us. Visit our 0ur picasa site for more pictures of all our activities below.

2 comments:

Elle said...

I liked the pictures. Sounds like you're busy with family and life.

Heather said...

Stephanie and Family, we got and loved the New Year's Card, what beautiful children!! And hooray for blogs, Greg and I think it will be fun to keep track of all the happenings in the Jarvis Family! We started one last Jan. as well so feel free to give us some applause too! ;) hahaha. Also where did you get those awesome car seat tray with the pockets?!?!

Heather and Greg